12.16.2012

tidings & tags...


 It's official.

I am done with all of my Christmas shopping and crafting... and I've got to be honest, it feels pretty GOOD.   Since I had to work today, and also Monday through Saturday this week, I was kind of nervous that I wouldn't get it all done.  I set out yesterday morning at 8:30am with only five more people to get gifts for.  Granted, I pretty much already knew what I was getting them, but I finished 10 minutes to 1 o'clock.  A miracle, I know.  Behold the powers of my organizing and list making (thank you mom).

Anyhow, I just have to finish a bit more wrapping, but that's it.

Speaking of, I really wanted to do some created wrapping this year... like burlap and ribbon or craft paper and handmade bows, BUUUT I'm just a bit too busy for that.  Maybe next year.  

I did, however, use some super cute printable tags from Domestifluff, (pictured below) on all of my gifts.  The best part...they are free!  They look especially cute on my crafted gifts -- that I'll be sharing in a post after Christmas.  

Even though I choose these, I found so many other great ones...check them out!!




Like these, from Lovely Design.  I really like how she shows how to use them.  
(There's my craft paper and bows!)




And take a look at these cuties from Cake. and The Tomkat Studio.  For the love of polkadots!




I think I might save these from Jones Design Company for next year... they have this classy black, white and green set, and a pretty red and icy blue one.




And last but, definitely, not least, these adorable and fun mustache gift tags from Delightful Design Ideas.  I know some ladies that would LOVE these on their gifts this year!





Happy tagging!


2 comments:

  1. Katie, loving these tags, we have an inside family joke about mustaches so I'm definitely gonna use a couple of those - thanks for sharing. BTW love that you're doing a blog, looking forward to what's to come, good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement...I am loving it! :) And you are very welcome. Once I saw them, I just had to share. I mean, come on...who doesn't love a good mustashe..especially festive ones. ;) I hope your family loves them!

      Delete