12.24.2012

HOLIDAY JOY & almond joy chocolate bark


Merry Christmas!!

from here


After a nice dinner and making one more batch of Almond Joy Chocolate Bark for tomorrow, Brian and I, and the pups, are about to settle on the sofa to watch yet another Christmas-y movie tonight (Last night...Elf!).  Obviously, I will have my cup of green tea and Brian will inevitably steal several bits of the bark... this is our contentment. 

Tomorrow morning we will pack up the pups and the presents and head over to my parents' house, to eat a traditional breakfast spread that includes biscuits and eggs, and exchange gifts. Then we all will head up to my Aunt and Uncle's for an Italian Christmas dinner with my dad's extended family... Although it used to be at my grandparent's, the get-together is a more than 27 year tradition.  I it.  :)


Wishing you abounding holiday joy and good times with the ones you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment