12.18.2012

current obsession // Home Office & Craft Rooms

from here


from here

  
from here


from here

   
from here


from here


Lately, I've really been daydreaming of a wonderful work space. 
A place where my creative juices can freely flow. 

Fortunately, our current apartment came already equipped with a dedicated work space.  UNfortunately, it's a formica built-in desk in a hallway nook only about 5 ft wide with a door to each side, where there is no natural lighting, and no storage. 

Ready to get creative??  I didn't think so.

It's still functional, just lacking appeal. Since we've been here I've added a desk lamp, cork wall squares, desk accessories and a shelf with artwork and nick-nacks, but I think it's always good to continually seek new inspiration and change things up.  I just may steal a few ideas from above...

These spaces are just lovely.  What makes them wonderful to me is the bright natural lighting from windows with outdoor views, ample workspace (sans the closet office, which still looks mighty functional!), designed organization, beautiful colors and personal bits of inspiration.  I think I could get some work done in any one of them.

If you're looking for a bit of privacy as well, check out this outdoor shed turned office!  So cute, right!?


from here

 Someday, when I get a house, I'll have a workspace like one of these...*SIGH*. Until then you can check out my growing Home Office LOVE board on pinterest for more great spaces.  Thanks for indulging with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment