4.17.2013

100% Pure Teaser...


I promise I haven't forgot about sharing natural beauty product reviews with you guys.  I'm just behind! ;)

Aaaand, to show you I haven't forgotten, I thought I'd share a teaser for my next product review...


I just received these lovelies in the mail this week and cannot wait to try them out!

This Natural Beauty set was a 100% Pure weekly special and a huge value! I saved $30 on products I've been wanting to try, just by buying them in the set.  Seriously, sign up for their emails...it. is. worth it.

I've been a user of 100% products for almost a year now and LOVE them. If you missed my other 100% Pure reviews, you can check them out by clicking on the links below:

100% Pure Cosmetics - Part 1
100% Pure Cosmetics - Part 2
100% Pure Cosmetics - Part 3
I'll report back in a couple weeks on this batch of goodies, once I give it a go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment