4.11.2013

Engagement Pictures!


For our upcoming nuptials, Brian and I knew we really wanted our lovely friends of Penny & Finn to be the photographers.  They just have this fun, easy-going, creative style that captures not only what you'd expect, but also little details that you wouldn't.  I think this helps create a real, well-rounded memory of the event that you might not get from other photographers. Plus, they are so fun to be around and work with!  

Needless to say, we booked them.  Yay!  And on top of that, because they are such lovely friends, they decided they wanted to give us an engagement shoot as a wedding gift.  Double yay!  As Sara said... for them, it's a more personal gift than picture frames or something from Target..  and I couldn't agree more!  :)

So, a couple weeks ago we met up for brunch and then spent the day wandering and laughing... we were even able to get in some time with our two pups.

Here are our favorites from the day!



 












 







 



Thank you Matt & Sara!! We LOVE them! :)




6 comments:

  1. These are awesome Katie, I especially love the ones with your pups, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! They are a couple of crazy-faces, but we just couldn't pass it up!! :)

      Delete
  2. Such sweet engagement photos! Found you via Sara Kent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bekuh!! I actually read your blog periodically, ever since I found it on Sara's. Most recently, I LOVE your Navy Yard shots! :)

      Delete