1.29.2013

A little bit artsy...



During one of my recent trips to Jo-Ann Fabrics (there are many), I found the cutest thing... tiny Artist pads!

It's hard to tell in the picture, but these babies are only 5" x 7".  Perfect for a quick pencil sketch or a mini acrylic masterpiece.

This is a great way to get back into fine arts, like I've been wanting to... so I can't wait to start using them!  And I promise, if I produce anything worthy enough, I will post it.  ;)


Let the flow of creative juices begin!


2 comments:

  1. how cute! If I was a drawer or painter (I am definitely NOT, more "craftsy")
    I would totally use these every day...just for the cuteness!

    I hope to see some of your lovelies from these books soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! They are darling, aren't they!? I'm hoping this will keep me a little more accountable with my sketching and painting...we shall see! :)

      Delete