3.05.2014

get fit // YouTube: POPSUGAR Fitness


So, I thought it'd be fun to come up with a new feature series about fitness...  A way to share what I've been loving lately to help me "get fit".  


Right now, it's been 10 minute workout videos from POPSUGAR Fitness' YouTube channel.  They're long enough to make me sweat and sore (so sore!) the next day, but short enough to fit in a busy day.  

I especially love them right now, because it's spring pollen season and running outside would probably put me in anaphylactic shock.  Okay, so that might be a bit of a dramatization, but it'd definitely come close.   :\ 

I've included four of my favorites, but seriously, go check them out for yourself, there's so many to choose from!  If you want a longer workout or one to target a specific area or just some healthy eating tips, they've got it.

Victoria's Secret Model Workout: 10-Minute Fat-Blasting Circuit



The Look Good Naked Barre Workout



10-Minute Workout: Legs and Arms With Sadie Lincoln



The Butt-Lifting Workout That's Better Than Spanx




Let me know if you find one you love!  I may just have to add it to my list.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment